Maximize your visibility at the ASHS Annual Conference by becoming an Exhibitor or Sponsor
Exhibitors should expect to staff their booths during the exhibit
hours listed below. The hall will remain open during these times and
will be accessible to attendees. Scientific Posters will be on view
during the exhibit hall hours. Poster presentations will be scheduled Tuesday – Friday from 12:15pm – 1:00pm and from 1:00pm – 1:45pm. There will be scheduled coffee breaks in the entrance and exhibit halls daily, along
with any additional sponsored activities.
- There are two options for booths - Entrance Foyer ($1295) and Poster Hall ($995)
- Booth includes a 6’ draped table and chair.
- ASHS will provide Social Media promotions to drive traffic to the exhibitors on a daily basis.
- Booths will include two complimentary booth personnel badges.
- Contact information for your company along with a brief description will be included in the program.
- Exhibitors have the opportunity to take advantage of the group negotiated hotel and travel rates during the conference.
- Detailed information regarding setting up, products and services
options available, and shipping to hotel will be sent by the General
Contractor roughly 90 days prior to the conference.
exhibitors will receive a complimentary logo placement on the ASHS
conference portion of the website from April 1, 2016 until April 1,
- Booth Assignments will be sent out after application and full payment are received.
Download the Updated Floorplan
Monday, August 8, 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Exhibit Hall Hours
Tuesday, August 9, 9:00 am – 2:00 pm
Wednesday, August 10, 9:00 am – 2:00 pm
Thursday, August 11, 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
Thursday, August 11, 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Download the Exhibitor & Sponsor Prospectus for detailed information, more options, and the application form.
• Platinum Sponsorship ($3,000)
• Gold Sponsorship ($2000)
• Silver Sponsorship ($1,000)
• Bronze Sponsorship ($500)
• Keynote Speaker Sponsor ($2,500)
• Speaker's Corner Sponsor ($2,500)
• Workshop Sponsor ($1,000)
Student Related Sponsorships
• Scholars Ignite ($1,000)
• Graduate Student Poster Competition ($1,200)
• Undergraduate Student Poster Competition ($600)
• Student Luncheon ($1,800)
• Advertising Package ($2,500)
• Full-Page ($1,000)
• ½ Page ($550)
• ¼ Page ($325)
• Back Cover Inside ($1,225)
• Back Cover Outside ($1,850)
• Front Cover 2”x2” ($500)
• 30-day Web Banner ($95)
• Conference Bags ($1,500)
• Pens ($500)
• Bag Stuffers ($750)
• Lanyards ($800)
Do you hire horticulturists?
Do you want to attract horticultural students for jobs or programs?
Career and Graduate School Fair
The 2016 Annual Conference will host a Career Fair on Thursday, August 11th. If you are a hiring organization or a graduate school looking to attract future applicants, we invite you to attend. There will also be opportunities to present on behalf of your organization or university in the morning of August 11th.
The ASHS Annual Conference is host to over 1,000 attendees from a variety of horticultural areas. They represent Industry, Academia, Government Agencies, Extension, Botanical Gardens, Growers, Landscapers, and Students. (Almost one-third who attend each year are students.)
Career Center Tabletop Displays
The Career Center at the Annual Conference will be centered in the Poster and Exhibitor Hall. Tables will be located throughout this area for displays. Organizations who wish to participate will be asked to send all materials to ASHS with any specifications for the tabletops. You may send in posters, brochures, items with logos, other printed materials, etc. for display on the tabletops. You may promote careers within your organization or academic programs for students. These are for material displays only - if you wish to send a representative to speak with potential applicants, please contact us.
The Career Center will also house an electronic job board as well as laptop stations for job searching and resume uploading.